22.9.10

As I Wait

Just something to keep in mind. It being the last day of summer: we're proceeding into a new season....Fall, and a new season in our individual lives. Keep your eyes focused where they should be, and be encouraged :) For He is faithful! And....um....pray that I find my travel size hair conditioner before we leave for Asia next week. Thanks :)
Blessings,
Bri



As I wait, I wish and pray-
Hoping to meet you someday.
Far away seems the time,
When you will hold me,
And be forever mine.
Terribly stretching seems
The wait for you.
Sometimes I pray
You’d just get here soon.
But what if I already know you?
And you I?
And if in the end,
God takes us by surprise?
Suppose there be a day,
When I wake to hear God say,
“My daughter, he is worth this wait.
Don’t pursue a certain date
For my timing is perfect and never late.
A closing to a simple rhythm.
But never a close to the purpose
I have in mind.
So patiently await-
And disappointment you will never find.
For my timing is perfect and oh so divine.
It will sweep you off your feet,
And you will never regret,
This time of waiting-
As I see fit to complete.
~Brianna Hiramine

No comments:

Post a Comment