4.4.11

What's Another Word for....'Update?' =D

After a few...'bumps' in the road [ie, trailer issues, flat tires, car malfunctions]...the Generations of Virtue Team officially just arrived home :)

Next up...::wedding bells:: for two members on our team <3

Then we take a dive toward our fast approaching ReConnect Vail Family Retreat!
And then Arlington, TX and Harrisburg, PA are right around the corner!

http://generationsofvirtue.org/read.php?tag=calendar

Be sure to be checking out our PureGen Blog at
http://www.apuregeneration.com/

15 comments:

  1. Ahh the life of the road :) Glad to hear they made it safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Briefing, rundown, bulletin, news flash

    I'm out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes,they did-so glad :)
    Kate- your a lifesaver. See ya here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought of one more: status/status report

    And I'm so excited! 5 days :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. =D Yup.
    Kaitlyn Reeves got in last night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I heard. I imagine things are pretty crazy there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Bri I made a blog/website so everyone can see what we are up to. If you want you can see it here http://wd3.zapd.co/?device=browser

    Haha sounds like a spam comment

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alhabs. Looks awesome! Nice formatting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So you thought our govjrcrew was a good idea...so you made a familyman jr's? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That will be our little secret lol :) haha well I couldn't think of a name and dad has sometimes said that and I thought yours was a good name. So I went with it. I hope you don't mind

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sure...its ok...I guess...-welcome to junior league blogspots :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. well if its that hard to decide then I can Change it (yes I know your kidding) thank you very much. Its a very elite league :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Btw, I think it would be a good idea to date the posts on your Familyman Jr...:)

    ReplyDelete