16.5.11

Rain and Inventory. Oh joy.

Yesterday...
Just completed a full morning of physical inventory of the GOV stock left over from this past weeks convention. Next: ordering refill, mock booth after we receive our orders...shrink wrapping today, tying sets, pricing, and IF it STOPS raining and being cold: washing flooring :) Rain is so dismal. Otherwise-off to Home Depot to get paint supplies to paint some warehouse rooms!
Be praying for ReConnect, DC!!!
No, really, we're fine. Just another normal day around here...
In hoodies and winter socks....isn't it May?
~GOV JR Crew


Today!

I'm covered in caulking glue, blue tape, primer, and paint. So are the interns, Tim, Stac, and Josh. Its already been a full day and its before lunch! Taking a break to grab some food, and head back down to construction plaza and create a good genius mix on the dock to keep us moving. And yes. Its still raining. And cold. Trailer Shamoo went to the shop to get a new side fender, and yeah....that's about all thats going on.
Back to work,
Bri and Stac

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for keeping us/me connected

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had too much fun doing inventory last summer. I think I'm attracted to activities that I can be OCD about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, Kate-that's so funny :) I'll be honest-inventory is not my happy place to be...but it helps grow me in being detailed!

    ReplyDelete