20.10.10

Malaysia: elephants and murky rivers.

Note to self: when riding an elephant wear those old-fashioned laundry clips over my nose. They are not the best smelling animals on earth but are definitely one of the funnest to ride.
Yup.
*I rode an elephant
Sometimes you wonder if someone dared you to get dumped into a murky river in the middle of the Jungle by an elephant…would you do it? Ok….maybe you have never wondered that, but still. Would you? I did. And I wasn’t even dared. I admit. I’m proud of myself. If you ever get a chance to do that do that in an instant. The sheer thrill of riding an exotic animal is beyond words. You try to captivate a memory like that forever, sealing it permanently in a little capsule. :P And there it is. Any exciting memory can sustain you in those times where life drones on in an endless stream…etc….etc….A memory is one of those things you cannot delete. That’s why its SO important to look and experience only the things that God wants us to. We cannot delete them. They are there forever, constantly coming back to us at the worst of times. But we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. There are plenty of temptations out there, so you won’t be lacking for practice. :P As you can see, I like making life lessons out of fun things. Always looking for something new (and washing the smell out of my Elephant Clothes) ☺
~Stac
P.S.
Did you know that elephants have, like, six times the brain capacity as us! I’m feeling slightly dwarfed…. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment