11.7.10

Decisions, decisions.

Hi again...
I couldn't decide wether to write about Toy Story 3 or the sunset tonight, so, I decided to write about indecision.

I'm sure its happened to you. There are SO many choices in life today. Tests (hopefully you don't choose on those...), friends (quite the experience), and electronics, etc.. How many times have you made a decision you regret. Even something as simple as lunchtime. By dinner you're famished and throughly regret that 'brilliant' plan. Maybe it's that ‘one chance in a lifetime’ kind of thing and, somehow, (poof) it's gone. Missed by not keeping an eye on the clock or a busy schedule. Or, you just plain don’t want to do it.

Personally I think it's high time we let Someone who governs all time, knowledge and the great decisions of our universe take over our small minded plans and simple ideas. Proverbs 16:33 says,

The lot is cast into the lap,
but its every decision is from the LORD.

Come to think about it, we don’t even own what we think we own, including our resolutions. We have no idea where they will lead us, or even lead our Nation (no, I’m not exaggerating). =) Everything on the face of this earth belongs to God. And I can’t imagine it being in better hands.

Sorry I’m late...
~Stac

No comments:

Post a Comment